Increased knowledge, it turns out that the blackening of intelligent security aluminum alloy die castings is the problem
(1) The selection of cleaning agent is not appropriate, and the selected cleaning agent is highly corrosive, causing corrosion and oxidation of die-casting aluminum.
(2) The warehouse management is not in place, and the intelligent security aluminum alloy die-casting parts are stored at different heights in the warehouse, and their moldy conditions are also different.
(3) The process design is unreasonable, and the intelligent security aluminum alloy die-casting is improperly handled after cleaning or pressure inspection, which creates conditions for the moldy and blackening of the aluminum alloy die-casting and accelerates the occurrence of mildew.
(4) External environmental factors of aluminum alloy, aluminum is an active metal, and it is easy to oxidize and turn black or moldy under certain temperature and humidity conditions, which is determined by the characteristics of aluminum itself.
(5) Internal factors of intelligent security aluminum alloy, many aluminum alloy die-casting manufacturers do not do any cleaning after the die-casting and machining processes, or simply rinse with water, which cannot be thoroughly cleaned, and the surface of die-casting aluminum remains detached. Molding agent, cutting fluid, saponification fluid and other corrosive substances and other stains, these stains accelerate the speed of moldy spots and blackening of aluminum alloy die castings.
In the face of this situation, we must find an experienced die-casting factory in the process of customizing intelligent security aluminum alloy die-casting parts, which can effectively avoid some unreasonable surface treatment process design of intelligent security aluminum alloy die-casting parts, The problem of blackening of aluminum alloy die-casting parts caused by improper storage and improper cleaning, and experienced aluminum alloy die-casting manufacturers also have certain advantages in the comprehensive strength of product die-casting. The surface of die-casting aluminum alloy products is blackened, especially after machining, it will be more obvious, showing black spots and black spots. This situation may be due to insufficient pressure during die casting and insufficient density of the workpiece, so capillary pores are formed, and this problem occurs when these capillary pores absorb water and are oxidized. Therefore, it is still necessary to start with the die-casting process to solve the problem.
Dongguan Jie Aosi Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Factory summarizes the above points about the reasons for the mildew and blackening of intelligent security aluminum alloy die castings. The article originates from Jeosdg Precision Die Casting (www.jeosdg.com) is a custom manufacturer specializing in metal die-casting gears and zinc-aluminum alloy die-casting
Aluminum alloy, intelligent security die-casting, aluminum alloy die-casting,