What are the surface treatments that are often used for communication electronic die castings?
Dongguan Jie Aosi Die-Casting Factory usually provides one-stop customization of die-casting parts, which can be directly delivered to customers. Most of the finished die-casting parts require various surface treatments, because this can effectively improve the quality of these die-casting parts. Performance can make the die-casting parts more beautiful and valuable, so what surface treatments are usually used for the die-casting parts of the communication electronic products of Dongguan Jie Aosi Die-casting Factory?
1. Fuel injection processing: fuel injection processing is generally specialized in plastic injection, and can produce high temperature, friction, UV, alcohol, gasoline and other products according to customer requirements.
2. Sandblasting treatment: spray a layer of fine sand on the surface of zinc alloy products to enhance the friction coefficient of the contact surface and enhance the reliability of the connection. The sand has different thicknesses and textures.
3. Electroplating treatment: Electroplating is the process of depositing metal or alloy on the surface of the workpiece by electrolysis to form a uniform, dense and well-bonded metal layer, which is called electroplating.
4. Powder spraying (that is, powder spraying): Powder spraying is to spray powder coating on the surface of the workpiece with powder spraying equipment. Under the action of static electricity, the powder will be uniformly adsorbed on the surface of the workpiece to form a powder coating.
5. Wash and dry. Such a coating is not only anti-corrosion, but also bright and wear-resistant, and it is not easy to fall off.
6. Baking paint treatment: The real baking paint process is to spray with aluminum alloy after phosphating, and then bake after spraying. The process is surface pretreatment: degreasing, water washing, rust removal, water washing, surface conditioning, water washing, phosphating, water washing
Die Casting, Zinc Alloy, Communication Electronics, Dongguan Jie Aosi Die Casting Factory